Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Unique Content Article: Why Text Game Is A Waste Of Time In Japan

Why Text Game Is A Waste Of Time In Japan

by Kaku Nanashi

I do my work in person, not through digital media.

Relying on clever texting as your main source of attraction is doomed to fail. If the girl isn't down to pound from the jump, no amount of digital trickery is going to get her horned up for you. This will be readily apparent when you invite her out for drinks and receive a stock blow-off in return. "Oh, I'd love to go out with you, but my second cousin just got hit by two cars and I have to spoon feed him in the hospital."

Eastern girls are glued to their phones much like every other first world female. Line, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram -- it's all just "Male Validation for iOS" to them if they're not serious about getting on your dong. They also do not have pastimes other than dieting and shopping, so I assume that they do not mind loading up their considerable idle time with text exchanges that go nowhere.

I recognize some gamers who prefer to keep chatting with their stable of potential lovers, commonly juggling multiple LINE conversations daily. Personally, unless the discussion entails bunches of racy pics and sex-related innuendo, I can not be troubled. I see prolonged texting with individuals, specifically chicks which I've simply met while intoxicated, to be a gigantic wild-goose chase and a major diversion of my limited time.

The only exception to this that I can think of is in the online dating world, where the first interactions are always handled through texts or emails. Even still, I'd wager a year's salary on the fact that most women decide if they want to bone you simply by looking at your pictures rather than through your texts. As with standard dating, your best course of action is to get her into a one on one situation with you and the alcohol of your choice.



<a href="http://redsunblue.wordpress.com">Japanese girls</a> can be a mystery. They certainly were to me, and I'm Japanese-American. Fortunately, I figured out how to lead a life of romantic abundance in the land of the rising sun. Learn everything I wish I'd known about <a href="http://redsunblue.tumblr.com">Japanese girls</a> back when I was a college graduate on my blog: http://redsunblue.com.

---------------------------------------------------
You are receiving this because you signed up for it on 2014-06-13 from IP
To fine-tune your selection of which articles to receive, just login here:

http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/bloggers/

using your username:

To unsubscribe please use the following link:

http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/unsubscribe.php?mail=mohsin926.world@blogger.com&code=130f4b3e06594df6daa30a602e9f4c8f
---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------
New Unique Article!

Title: Why Text Game Is A Waste Of Time In Japan
Author: Kaku Nanashi
Email: adsites@uberarticles.com
Keywords: dating in japan, dating in asia, pick up in asia, japan, asia, dating, travel, lifestyle, relationships
Word Count: 314
Category: Dating
---------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment