Friday, May 29, 2015

Unique Content Article: Life's Greatest Oracles: Strong Women

Life's Greatest Oracles: Strong Women

by Evan Sanders

There's little more attractive, wonderful, and inspiring than being around ladies who have something awaken deep inside them - a trip, a calling, an escapade. I have been pretty supremely lucky to expend a great deal of time with powerful women - even raised by two who I would do absolutely anything for - women who have their own dreams notwithstanding all of the crazy things they are fed mentally by our society, strive anyways. They are entirely unique in a world that is coach them to be like everything and everybody else. How amazing is that? Above everything else, women act as moment by moment integrity checkers for men, oracles even, and if you can surround yourself with a grouping of powerful women, you may grow beyond belief, have your head lovingly cut off when you aren't being the best man you could be, and you may experience life itself and its gigantic array of experiences. Like the sea they change and shift by the second, intense feelings and thoughts swarm...let that help you in finding your solidity. They'll test you with their darkest moods and feelings - only to have them feel that you're immovable, the mountain, always going to be there no matter what and firm in your purpose. These are gifts, not hinderances. These strong relationships create you, but if you really deflate - they will destroy you. Seek them out - don't be intimidated, women can move mountains. They are to seriously be respected.

The dynamics of my life in moving with female energy has changed just about 180 degrees for lots of reasons. But oh how I have shifted inside. In the course of my life, I highly identified with strong feminine energy because I had two amazing and extremely strong and potent women in my life - my sister and my mom - who are very driven and proficient in what they do. I even had a female dog who was my best friend when I was small and tended to hit it off with ladies better than I did with men. I took the best from my dad also, similarly as driven, thoughtful, artistic and motivated and became a product of my environment and nurturing.

As I went through the chaos of my younger years, I was "all that changes and shifts. " My moods, my attitudes, my emotions, and thoughts...I have described it many times...were like a tornado inside of me that absolutely refused to quit. Even when it did stop momentarily, back up it would storm again. Mix that with lacking deep purpose after my baseball career stopped and a massive mess was made. So I crashed like the raging ocean for a while...and eventually found my way to writing.

But very recently this dynamic shifted supremely as the bubbling up of my purpose came to me and I started to read, understand, and practice what powerful masculine energy essentially was. This has not just only opened up my world, but has opened up the worlds of the men who live around me. There's an idea that has entered into my mind which certainly has stuck with me for months now, and it's the idea of the mountain. That solidity - identifying with what does not and will never change in this world. The undoubtable stability of being totally grounded in your position, a mirror to life itself, empty and truly ready to express your deepest passions and purpose - which is the expression of love itself.

When a man finally begins to understand this concept, I will tell you...mountains don't just move in front of him...he becomes the mountain. Whatever might happen around him swirls and yet he is fully calm, snug, and is still deep set in his deepest desire. To find your purpose is way more than just what you do for work - it's going to be a direct leader in your life and will color your relationships, your friendships, your family dynamics, and how you show up on the planet. It absolutely did for me. As soon as this hit - bloom - unfold - open - closing the chasm - joy - inner wisdom - integrity - tenacity through anything.

Women are like the sea. They shift, change, and adjust by the second. In a moment, a peaceful sea can turn into a sequence of rogue waves. As a man, you are there in your small rowboat wondering how the heck you might climb up that wave before it crests. Women are life itself. They offer, literally, what it implies to be alive. Why do you think they call it Mother Nature? Everything that shifts around you is moving energy, a form of energy that surely is uniquely feminine energy and can be accessed. But those waves for men who do not understand what it really means to be the captain of their ship can be rocked straight out of their little boat - I can't tell you how often I have been tossed out of my ship or perhaps even bailed before the wave hit. But give a person a purpose, and that wave actually starts to look like fun. Additionally, that wave can inspire your deepest purpose.

This is the part that has changed my life completely.

Each day I sit comfortable down and write, I am absolutely driven by a type of energy that is very different from anything that I have experienced before. I sit in my small chair outside on my porch...close my eyes, and breathe as deep down into my stomach as I can. I find that density - that solidity - that <a href="http://thewordsofencouragement.com/category/love-quotes/">love</a> - that emptiness. There's this sort of energy that if you focus upon it deep enough, it's almost a low frequency lull...that is exceptionally deep and powerful. A wavelength that has existed far before everyone and one that will absolutelybe here forever after. I can feel it circulate through me sometimes when I am on the mat. Then, I open and observe the things that are going on around me or begin to run through the days events - utilizing all of the things that unpredictably changed - and get galvanized by all of that energy. That energy runs straight through my writing - and yet, all at the very same time, I'm here, fully grounded in my place - living as if I was dead.

Fear, in my heart, disappears.

There I am grounded, in my deepest purpose, completely and totally impressed by the women around me and that feminine energy...creating, loving deeply, and open to all delicious uncertainty. It's this dynamic, the one between the male and the female - and my utilizing both - that really has taught me more than anything else. This has opened me up, changed my relationships, and helped me continue to discover parts of myself that I didn't know existed. Floods of people have showed up in my life and I can really see all of it morphing, only to grasp that it will undeniably all change and pass...and that is wonderfully O.K.



Evan Sanders is the author of <a href="http://thewordsofencouragement.com">The Words Of Encouragement</a>, a website devoted to spreading positive high-quality content to those who need a little spark and motivation in their lives. In celebration of the amazing women in his life, he developed a post dedicated to <a href="http://thewordsofencouragement.com/strong-women-quotes/">strong women quotes</a> to celebrate just how much we can learn from having women in our lives.

---------------------------------------------------
You are receiving this because you signed up for it on 2014-06-13 from IP
To fine-tune your selection of which articles to receive, just login here:

http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/bloggers/

using your username:

To unsubscribe please use the following link:

http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/unsubscribe.php?mail=mohsin926.world@blogger.com&code=130f4b3e06594df6daa30a602e9f4c8f
---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------
New Unique Article!

Title: Life's Greatest Oracles: Strong Women
Author: Evan Sanders
Email: dirasu.1281629.0@articlesamurai.com
Keywords: inspirational quotes for women,quotes on strong women,quotes on women empowerment,feminine energy,masculine energy,strong quotes,strong girl,strong women,words of encouragement,motivation,women leadership
Word Count: 1205
Category: Motivation
---------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment